sexta-feira, agosto 12, 2005

BOBBY GILLESPIE ON THE COUCH

What song describes you best?

"'Here Come The Warm Jets' by Brian Eno."

What is heaven?

"Emily, my girlfriend."

What is hell?

"Emily, my girlfriend."

What is your earliest memory?

"My earliest memory is a dream I had when I was little, living in a tenement in Glasgow. I walked up the side of the building, and over the roof, then down the other side of the building. So my first memory is also the first dream I can ever remember having, which is a bit strange."

What is your greatest fear?

"You can't say what your greatest fear is, or it will come true. Although, this may be an LSD thing, right - but imagine if one day you had a rabbit's head growing out of the side of your head. I don't know if that's a fear or a wish. But I used to think that might really happen to me."

Who is your all-time hero?

"Hank Williams."

What's the worst trouble you've ever been in?

"I can't talk about it. I'm going to have to pass on that one."

What's your greatest talent?

"I'm a fantastic liar."

Upon whom would you most like to exact revenge, why and how?

"There isn't any point in revenge, I wouldn't do it."

What is your most treasured possession?

"A doctor's prescription."

What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?

"'Always keep a clear head and carry a lightbulb.' - Bob Dylan."

What have you most regretted doing while drunk?

"There's too many things, don't get me started."

What can you cook?

"Beans on toast."

Can you read music?

"No."

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

"Stay in bed and sleep all day, because no one could find me to wake me up."

If you had three wishes, what would they be?

"It's hard to say at the moment, because my band's so good I couldn't wish it to be better. I was crying last week it was so good. So it's hard to imagine wishing for anything else. It sounds fucking sick, but I don't need the wishes."

Nenhum comentário: