domingo, maio 21, 2006

Crazy

"Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley

Cm Eb
I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
Ab
There was something so pleasant about that phase.

Even your emotions had an echo
Gm G(7)
In so much space
Cm
And when you're out there, without care,
Eb
Yeah, I was out of touch
Ab
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
Gm G(7)
I just knew too much

Cm
Does that make me cra-zy
Eb
Does that make me cra-zy
Ab
Does that make me cra-zy
Gm G(7)
Probably

Cm Ab
And I hope that you are having the time of your life
Eb Gm G(7)
But think twice, that's my only advice
Cm Eb
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ab
Ha ha ha bless your soul
Gm G(7)
You really think you're in control

Cm
Well, I think you're crazy
Eb
I think you're crazy
Ab
I think you're crazy
Gm G(7)
Just like me

Cm Ab
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
Eb Gm G(7)
And all I remember is thinking, I want to be like them
Cm Eb
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun
Ab
And it's no coincidence I've come
Gm G(7)
And I can die when I'm done

Cm
Maybe I'm crazy
Eb
Maybe you're crazy
Ab
Maybe we're crazy
Gm G(7)
Probably

Nenhum comentário: